It's very difficult to stay calm when the thing's you don't expect happen
- Someday, I forgot my ghost blog's password and even more unfortunate thing is that I tried 5 times but all failed which result in my account was locked.
How to unlock your account
- The steps are as followed:
- Login your remote service
ssh root@xxx enter your pwd
- Find your database while I use mysql:
- Login mysql
mysql -uroot -p
- Find ghost database
- Find user table of ghost
use ghost; show tables;
- Modify your account's state
update users set status = "active" where id = 1;
- After that your account is unlock successfully.
- Login your blog via yourblogAddress/ghost again to check the result!